Smove

Removals

Office 8 The Oast House, Long Lane, Odiham, Hook, Hampshire, RG29 1JE  (Show me directions)

07766 7...Mobile    Mobile    01428 6...Landline    Landline   

Email   

Website   

smoveremovals  

Profile

The SMOVE Difference From start to finish, we’ll make your move easier. At SMOVE, we are truly in the moving business, and we have the history, experience, and expertise to back up our know-how and set us part as a removal company. But the most important reason to choose SMOVE over other movers is not that we are interested in telling you what we know, we’re primarily interested in hearing what you think, and what you need to make your move a success. Our team are highly trained; experienced and understand your needs, anticipates your questions, and stands proud on our record of service. From start to finish, we’ll make your move easier. Here’s how it works: We will meet with you talk about your needs, do a thorough survey of your belongings, and make recommendations for the best solution for you, be it a fully crewed move or a man/men and van service; full packing, fragile pack or customer self pack. We will work with you from start to finish, communicating with yourself and the moving team to ensure the move succeeds as promised, and follow through on every part of your move. SMOVE will make sure that your household goods are loaded and delivered on time, and you have the right people, equipment and materials to make it happen. Our trained packing crews will know how to pack your belongings guaranteeing they arrive in the same condition. The Team have a personal stake in making sure you are satisfied with your move, and will work closely with you from loading day through to delivery. Finally, our Team is devoted to keeping every move on track – fulfilling our promises to you, and supporting every SMOVE team member in delivering a move you’ll be satisfied with. In fact, 94% of our customers say they would recommend us to friends and family… and we’re working with the other 6% to find out what we could do better. We have built SMOVE into a first class family run removal company business, by delivering on our promises on every move. Our investment in training and equipment is all directed to ensuring that your move is as smooth and worry-free as possible. That’s the SMOVE Difference.

Report a problem with this listing